What is Vedic Physics – “Bautha Shasthra”?
The subject that could be experienced and identified by 5 sensory organs, that introduces Biological, natural, and behavioral originated things is called Bautha Shasthra. This is incorporated with so natural, everlasting, developmental and protective formulas.
What are the divisions of Vedic Physics?
There are 5 divisions:
- Agochara: Invisible or automatically going processes without any obstructions.
- Drig-Gochara: Interchangeable, ongoing processes that are natural and visible so can be converted into different forms.
- Parinama-Gochara: Here the underlying process cannot be identified.
- Pravarthana-Gochara: Here matter, material, object or things in general cannot be identified, only process can be noticed.
- Guna-Gochara: Here thing, process and effect can be understood by chemical analysis.
Whole arrangement of Indian Physics is bounded by these 5 rules. Whole Earth is stood upon this. The topics that couldn’t be experienced by these 5 aren’t bound to Physics. This is the ultimate truth. If one couldn’t identify, that’s their ignorance. Ignorance gives rise to aggressive and stubborn behaviors, the result of which makes people out of main stream of knowledge and transpires them as rebels against the belief on God, luck, supernatural powers etc. It cannot be rejected from Physics due to obliviousness. One has to develop the personality, get the eligibility and gain the power to fathom the root cause.
Moola Dhathu’s = Root elements or Natural elements = 187 in number. Among these 164 are visible and 23 are invisible. This is the total atomic design and division number. Root elements can be identified by atoms. Also there are 7 different experiments to ascertain the root elements.
Give an Example for each of the 5 divisions.
The rule here is, “Example should be unique in its area. It shouldn’t be interpreted by other approach”. Students may go on listing the examples like nature, species, surrounding environment, materials under Drig-Gochara. Temperature, taste, touch, electricity etc., those which are experienced by us under Agochara. Sufferings, relationships, love, enmity, etc., are the feelings of others that could be sensed by us as Parinama-Gochara. Different types of evolutions occurring in materials and species, where matter is not identified but is the process, as Pravarthana Gochara. One may also quote the elements from Periodic Table for Guna Gochara. These are all very few examples, some are interrelated. So, an adequate and non-exhaustive examples are quoted in Veda. It is the first formula called “Pancha Brahma Suthra” with respect to 5 forms of Rudra :
- Sadhyojaatha Rudra: Agochara
- Vaamadeva Rudra: Drig-Gochara
- Aghora Rudra: Parinama-Gochara
- Tatpurusha Rudra: Pravarthana-Gochara
- Ishaana Rudra: Guna-Gochara
***Upcoming articles starts exploring each division in detail ***