All the species are continually affected by 7 Poisons which will distract it from the actual path. These can be overcome by practicing 7 Vratas:
1. Satya Vrata: Truth is the one which is identified by inner Soul (Antaraatma). This is also called Mauna vrata, to be in silence which will make one to listen to inner vibration (Aantarika Vaani).
2. Dharma-Paalana: Dharma is the one which is approved by inner Soul. During the time when inner Soul accepts any conduct, it will be famous in the minds of people in the society.
3. Nyaya-Rakshana: Abiding to the Economy of the country, artlessness, no steals, etc., Totally not breaking the rules imposed for Social welfare.
4. Parisara-Poshana: The touches of fatherliness are eloquent of the real Human to any species. Any species shouldn't be tortured, they should be nourished with us. Sticking to the proper rule in food habits by nourishing the plant (Sasya) based food extracts, thereby abiding the Social rules.
5. Kaayaka-Dharma-Paalana: Taking oath that I will withhold the natural body power. Human should be Human (Maanava); Both Superhuman (Ati-Maanava) and Suppressed Humans (Ksheena-Maanava) perish sooner.
6. Vaachaka-Dharma-Paalana: Bad or harsh language (Durvachana), criticising others (Anya Dhushana), defaming work (Karma Nindana), scolding unobtainable (Alabhya Dhushana), non speaking of untruth. So, Silence (Mauna Vrata) is better in this case also.
Bhagavat-Sat-Chintana: If one follows the above 7 Vratas, then the pure (Satvika) thinking towards understanding the path shower - GOD (Bhagavanta) culminates itself.